Successful business management is a permanent challenge. The world, markets, technologies and circumstances change rapidly, some radically. Speed, surprise, and sudden shifts in direction provide challenges and opportunities for new entrants. We are experiencing a world of near-constant discontinuity. Primarily based on digital disruption, competitors can rise in almost complete stealth and burst upon the scene. Many of the long-standing trends that made life so pleasant have changed significantly or even broken decisively. Good intentions do not measure decision-makers, what ultimately does are achieved actual results!
It frequently happens that numerous opportunities pass by unseized. This is for a variety of reasons. Sometimes we misjudge things, recognise trends and opportunities too late, or see the risk of breaking new ground as too high or lack the means and opportunities. The fact is that the annual corporate death rate in the EU is a remarkable 8.1% (source: Eurostat Regional Yearbook 2020 - Death Rate). In other words, the average lifespan of a company in the EU is now only 12.3 years! And it has been falling continuously for decades.
Therefore, my motto is: There is no great art to success. The great art is to maintain success!
Because being continuously successful works according to its own rules and mechanisms.
It's not just about the often seen management shortcomings, such as ...
- focusing too operationally - little time is spent in thinking strategically
- tying leadership and culture to long-standing habits and behaviours and only choosing to change when forced to
- more focus on managing employees rather than on attracting and managing talent and innovation
If a company exists sustainably, ideally over generations, the key to success lies in its particular mechanisms. My inputs for your SUCCESS·FULL·Strategy, your SUCCESS·FULL·Business·Models, your SUCCESS·FULL·Leadership·Model can make a significant contribution.
I offer you individual, tailor-made advice and support or services as part of the SUCCESS·FULL·Biz·Strategy package, which will put you on course for SUSTAINABLE·SUCCESS!
Can you answer all these questions profoundly?
- Where is your business heading to now? How do you navigate it?
- Do you still know the market well? Have you done your constant market research and competition analysis?
- Are you still compatible with the zeitgeist?
- What tendencies and trends are emerging?
- Are you creating enough benefits for your customers, your market, your environment, your team to justify earning sustainable success?
- What direction do you want to take? What business goals are realistic?
- Have you identified, understood and determined future market needs?
- How do you foster innovation?
- Can you put yourselves in the customer's shoes?
- What are the ways and means to achieve your business goals?
- Is your SUCCESS·FULL·Mind·Set right?
- Do you earn decent money? As this is a SUCCESS·FULL·fairness·entitlement!
- Have you set the right priorities, and do you stick to them?
- How do you subject all your actions to your corporate goals and management values, the benefit for your customers, society, the environment?
- Is your entire business aligned with your goals?
- Does your management pay attention to the fine but crucial distinction between effectiveness and efficiency?
- Do you use digitalisation correctly and as a pioneer, as well as possible synergies and eco-systems for yourself?
Talk to me directly, schedule a call online via my website (initial non-binding consultation) or get me into your company!
Otherwise, make your pre-selection for your preferred package here and contact me via the contact form or by email for further information, questions and steps!
You can choose between three SUCCESS·FULL·Biz·Strategy package options:
The SUCCESS·FULL·Biz·Strategy Classic (TSM·BS1), the SUCCESS·FULL·Biz·Strategy Plus (TSM·BS2) and the SUCCESS·FULL·Biz·Strategy Premium (TSM·BS3) package. Below you can see which service feature is included in the respective package options.
= is included in the SUCCESS·FULL·Biz·Strategy Classic (TSM·BS1) package.
= is included in the SUCCESS·FULL·Biz·Strategy Plus (TSM·BS2) package.
= is included in the SUCCESS·FULL·Biz·Strategy Premium (TSM·BS3) package.
|Sporadic spontaneous advice (on-demand advice) on specific individual topics|
|360° - P2P peer-to-peer coaching for business strategy topics, key projects and key decisions|
|Development of a sustainable SUCCESS·FULL·Biz·Strategy as well as a Plan B strategy.|
|Ongoing coaching and accompanying advice as "devil’s advocate” or sparring partner|
|Adviser & Supervisory bord coaching|
|Personal direct hotline|
|Monitoring of the SUCCESS·FULL·Biz·Strategy|
|Stress test and disruption analysis against the SUCCESS·FULL·Biz·Strategy|