We understand the value and importance of your personal information. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please find the details about our company CONDOR Corporation GmbH, where RMK is a brand and member of the group, registered and incorporated under the laws of Austria, which is the controller of any personal data that we collect about you, at the imprint of this website.
This statement is issued on behalf of all entities forming a part of our company and group whether as subsidiaries, affiliates or parents. When we refer to “we”, “us”, “our” or “RMK” or “CONDOR Corporation GmbH” (aka “CC Group” in short) in this statement, we are referring to the relevant entity in the CONDOR Corporation Group (CC Group) responsible for processing your data. We will let you know which entity will be the controller for your data when you obtain any of our services.
“Site” means www.rmk.org and any mobile applications or similar devices, channels or applications operated by or on behalf of us.
Purpose of this policy
The purpose of this policy is to:
- set out the type of personal data CC Group will collect from you and how we will use your personal information
- the basis on which any personal data is processed by CC Group
- make you aware of how CC Group will handle your personal data
- clarify CC Group’s obligations under applicable data protection regulations with regards to processing your personal data lawfully and responsibly
- inform you of your data protection rights.
We process your personal data in an appropriate and lawful manner, in accordance with applicable data protection regulations and the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (“GDPR”) which is in force as of 25 May 2018.
This statement should be read in conjunction with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
This statement was last updated in May 2018.
What data we collect and how we collect it
We may collect personal information by you:
- completing an enquiry form or answering questions via the Site
- corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise when you apply for our services
- subscribing to our services or publications
- requesting marketing to be sent to you
- giving us some feedback.
That information may include details such as:
- your name, company name, type of industry, email address, telephone number, address, further personal details
- specific requests or preferences regarding our service offers or RMK packages
- your marketing and communication preferences
We may collect information from publicly available sources and from third parties such compliance databases and / or compliance and due diligence services providers.
You may also give us permission to access information from social media providers such as Facebook or LinkedIn. You may also log in to the Site via Social Media. If you do grant us permission in this way, you remain responsible for ensuring the information we obtain is not false, misleading or inaccurate.
When you visit the Site, we may also collect information including:
- technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time) as well as other information regarding your experience on our site such as page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page
- information about your location. We may determine your location through your IP address and, when accessing the site through a mobile device, by using the data that we collect from that device. This includes information about the wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device at the time of access.
Our websites and informational and marketing materials are intended for use by business users. Business contact information and online usage data is collected through the following channels:
- Information given directly by you
When ordering or registering on our site or in order to use certain site features, you may be asked to enter your business contact details including your company name and/or website, full name, business e-mail address, corporate postal address and business phone number, in order for us to provide you with the services offered by this site and to enable you to report a problem with the site. Save for such circumstances described, you may visit our site anonymously.
- Information we obtain from third parties
When ordering our products or services from our business partners, distributors, resellers and/or agents your company name and/or website, full name, business email address, corporate postal address and business phone number will also be provided to us, for us to be able to provide you with the products and services required.
- Information we obtain
Where we are collecting or processing further information we may provide you with separate Privacy Notices informing you about how and why we are using your personal data.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a quotation or contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the services as agreed or we may not be able to advise you, to prepare or issue a quotation or enter into a contract with you but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Personal information about other people
How will we use your personal data?
To ensure that we provide the best experience for you that we are able to, we may use your information:
- to facilitate the provision of services which you request
- where we need to prepare, issue or perform any advice, quotation or contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you or to take steps to enter into a contract with you
- assess ﬁnancial and compliance risks in furtherance of our legitimate interest
- provide to and discuss with you options, your requests or alternatives
- develop our products, services, systems and relationship with you and record your preferences
- market to you (but see ‘Your Rights’ below)
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- undertake research and keep statistics
- detect and prevent fraud and crime in furtherance of our legitimate interest.
We will also use your data for the following purposes:
- administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting and in order to keep the Site safe and secure
- improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you
- ensure that content displayed on the Site is presented in a user-friendly manner
- distinguish you from other users of the Site
We may also use your information in anonymised form, meaning it is not possible to identify who you are, to analyse the use of the Site, and consumer attitudes to our products, services and marketing.
We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Any information posted on third-party blogs or forums or on social media sites becomes public, which means it could be read, collected and used by others in any manner. We have no responsibility or liability for any information you choose on submit on such sites.
Legal basis for processing
We shall only process your personal data to the extent necessary for us to be able to provide the services we offer and / or for the purposes indicated in this statement.
We may also process your personal data on the basis of any legitimate interest or in order to comply with any legal obligations at law. This may include the exercise of defense of legal claims or in order to comply with an order of any court, tribunal or authority.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you. For further information on how we provide you with choices around the use of your personal data for marketing and advertisement purposes, please see below.
Sharing of Data
We may disclose your personal data to any of our international offices / companies that form part of CC Group, and which may act as joint data controllers or data processors to the company which will be the data controller for your data when you obtain our services and / or may provide administration, controls and reporting services. All CC Group companies respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the applicable law (including the GDPR) and apply the security measures and safeguards described below.
We may need to share personal data with certain authorities and regulatory bodies if required or we are obliged too.
We may also be under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, judgment or order from a court, tribunal or authority. We may also disclose your data to enforce our Terms of Business Agreement, or to protect our rights, property or safety, that of our partners or other users of the Site.
We will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken against unlawful or unauthorized processing of personal data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, personal data.
The transfer of information between the Site and your device is protected with SSL/TLS1.2 end-to-end encryption protocol or newer technologies as they become available provided they are supported by your browser. All personal data is stored in a secure server environment of our professional cloud service provider. They use a firewall and other advanced technology to protect against interference or unauthorized access. Usernames and passwords are issued to persons authorized to access the personal data who are bound by confidentiality not to disclose any data.
No method of transmission of data is one hundred percent (100%) secure and absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
Storage of Your Data
We shall only store your data as long as is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it was collected i.e. to provide you our services or for the purposes of satisfying any commercial, legal, accounting or reporting requirements. In any case, retention of data shall not exceed 10 years from the date of termination or completion of the services. This period of retention enables us to use the data for defending potential legal claims, taking into account the applicable limitation periods under relevant laws, as well as, if applicable, to comply with anti-money laundering / KYC know your client laws and regulations, anti-bribery / corruption laws and regulations, accounting and tax laws, applicable to certain jurisdictions in which we operate.
To the extent possible, we anonymize the data we hold about you when it is no longer necessary to identify you from that data.
You are entitled to exercise the following rights under the GDPR:
- Right to Access Information - you have the right to request information as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by CC Group, as well as information as to how and why it is processed, by sending an email to . You shall receive one (1) electronic copy free of charge via email. We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, in which case we may also refuse to comply with your request.
- Right to object - we may from time to time contact you with suggestions on how you can limit any protection gaps you may have with special offers etc. You may contact us at any time by email to to ask us not to process your personal data for such marketing purposes. Similarly, you may ask us not to process your personal data for other marketing purposes e.g. you receiving information from us about upcoming events, newsletters and publications, and your data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw your consent to this statement, and the processing practices described, at any time by sending an email to . This will not affect the lawfulness of processing which we carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent will result in us having to terminate our services immediately.
- Right to rectification - you have the right to obtain rectification of any inaccurate personal data about you that we have processed, update any data which is out-of-date and the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure - you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data we have concerning you when your personal data is no longer required where:
- you withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data
- your personal data no longer needs to be processed
- your personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- Right to restriction of processing - you have the right to restrict our processing activities where:
- you contest the accuracy of personal data, for a period enabling CC Group to verify the accuracy of that personal data
- our processing is deemed unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request restriction of its use instead
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes stated in this statement, but you require it for the establishment, exercising or defending of legal claims
- you have objected to our processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of our processing activities overrode those pertaining to you.
- Right of data portability - as from 25 May 2018, you shall have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format and transmit this data to another Controller (as defined in the GDPR).
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority - you have the right to lodge a complaint at any time to the competent supervisory authority in your jurisdiction on data protection matters. We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to deal with your concerns before you approach a supervisory authority, so please contact us in the first instance.
What are cookies
Many browsers allow you to browse privately whereby cookies are automatically erased after you visit a site.
We also use analytics cookies. These cookies track information about how the Site is being used so that we can make improvements and report our performance. We might also use analytics cookies to test new ads, pages or features to see how users react to them. Analytics cookies may either be first party cookies or third party cookies.
Third Party cookies
Changes to this Policy
By visiting the Site and providing your information to us, you consent to its use on the terms set out above.
Data protection - Google Analytics
This website uses plug-ins of the social network, “linkedin.com”, which is operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“LinkedIn”). Those plug-ins are marked by a LinkedIn logo. When you call up any of our websites which contains such a plug-in, your browser will establish a direct connection with the servers of LinkedIn. We have no influence on the scope of the data collected by LinkedIn by means of the plug-in and will inform you in accordance with our state of knowledge. By calling up the website which contains the plug-in, it will be transmitted to LinkedIn which of our web pages you have visited. If you are logged in as a YouTube member when doing so, YouTube will associate that information with your personal user accounts with those platforms. If you are logged in with LinkedIn at the same time, LinkedIn may associate that information with your LinkedIn account.
Please note that an exchange of that information will be made as early as upon calling up the website which contains the plug-in, regardless of whether or not you interact with the plug-in. If you interact with the plug-in, for example, by clicking the “share” button, the related information will be transmitted directly to LinkedIn and will be stored there. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by LinkedIn, as well as your related rights and setting options regarding the protection of your privacy, can be found in the privacy notices of LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com.
To prevent the transmission and storage of data regarding yourself and your surfing behaviour by LinkedIn, you must log out at LinkedIn before visiting our websites and delete cookies (if any) from your browser.
The current data protection information regarding the “XING Share Button” from time to time and additional information can be found at the following website: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protectio . To prevent the transmission and storage of data regarding you and your surfing behaviour by Xing, you must log out at Xing before visiting our websites and delete cookies (if any) from your browser.
This offer uses the buttons of the service, Twitter. Those buttons are offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (“Twitter”). They can be recognised by terms like “Twitter” or “Follow”, together with a stylised blue bird. By using those buttons, you can share a contribution or site of this offer at Twitter or follow us at Twitter. If you call up a website of that Internet presence which contains such button, your server will establish a direct connection to Twitter’s servers. The content of the Twitter buttons will be transmitted by Twitter directly to your browser. Therefore, we have no influence on the scope of the data collected by Twitter by means of that plug-in and will inform you in accordance with our state of knowledge, according to which only your IP address and the URL of the respective website will be transmitted when using the button and will not be used for any purpose other than the presentation of the button.
Additional information can be found in the data privacy statement of Twitter at http://twitter.com/privacy.
This website uses plug-ins of Youtube.de/Youtube.com, which is - represented by Google Inc. - operated by Youtube, LLC, Cherry Ave., USA. If you call up a page of our Internet presence which contains such a plug-in, a connection to the YouTube servers will be established, and the plug-in will be shown on the website by a notification to your browser. Therefore, we have no influence on the scope of the data collected by YouTube by means of that button and will inform you in accordance with our state of knowledge. By calling up the website which contains the plug-in, it will be transmitted to the YouTube server which of our web pages you have visited. If you are logged in as a YouTube member when doing so, YouTube will associate that information with your personal user accounts with those platforms. When using functions of the plug-in, for example, when clicking the start button of a video or sending a comment, that information will be associated, for example, with your YouTube user account; this can only be prevented by you by logging out at YouTube before using the plug-in.
Information regarding the collection and use of the platforms or plug-ins can be found in the data privacy statement of YouTube at www.youtube.com.